Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning- Southeast Michigan Family Photographer

Spring is here! This past winter I have been so busy with family and photography stuff that my house has suffered. I am not proud of how bad I have let things get. So I decided that this week would be spring cleaning week. And with my youngest turning 2 and having his birthday party at my house, I thought this would be the perfect time. So I thought I would share with you the start of spring cleaning week with some before and after pictures of the boys bedroom. CAUTION: what you are about to see is not pretty!!


Before:




After:




Before:



After:



Before:



After:




2 comments:

Lyndsay Bullock said...

Holy cow you've been busy....such a nice clean slate for the boys to destroy ;-)

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

Nice work!!